Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 1: A Venture Into New Territories

Day 1:

Well today's game, to put it in simple terms, was very enlightening. To start it off today I decided to try something I have never done before, AP Master Yi, and let me tell you. It is not something you want to underestimate as early game with a decent AP rune set i knocked off 1/4 of my opponents health (it was Brand) and it led to first blood rather quickly (@ 5:00 min mark approx). However this led the Brand to be cautious and have the enemy Skarner gank quite frequently. These events led to 2 deaths for me as I hadn't placed my wards yet (stupidly). I was forced play cautiously and focused on farming reaching a new all time record for farming with yi for me; 180 minions at the 25 min mark matched only by my Corki farm. The team-fight phase was when I began to shine, having so much farm I had already bought a Rabadon's and a Lich Bane and was almost finished with Rylai's. Our Leona initiated and I quickly followed in with my Q and our carry cleaned up the enemies rather quickly. We then proceeded to push and destroy a few turrets. The Cycle repeated itself 3 times resulting in a win at the 30 min mark. I honestly didn't think that AP Master Yi was going to preform half as well as he did, especially considering everyone I talked to in the Chat room said he was fairly hard to use. If I every played him again(which I probably will) I would probably build him Doran's Ring-> Mercury Treads->Kage's Pick 2X Doran's Ring-> Rabadon's -> Selling Doran's Ring->Lich Bane-> Death Fire's Grasp-> Rylai's -> Guardian Angel. To clarify I am b3astliness.

2 comments:

  1. Paragraph Breaks plz. Also is this blog just going to be stories of you being good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Thanks for the suggestion about the paragraph breaks but no it will not be, only an occasional game or new thing i try out will be posted.
    It'll feature a lot of my opinions on certain champions, tournaments, actual gameplay ,etc.

    ReplyDelete