Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Introduction

Hey guys,
    This blog is about a video game I really like to play called League of Legends. It will mostly focus on my experience throughout the game, what I learned through experimentation, and in the future could have videos of actual game play. I plan to update this blog everyday( except in rare cases when I am extremely busy), with new articles and content. The content will mostly feature my thoughts on new champions, tips and tricks, and unique builds that really let a champion excel, my thoughts on major tournaments and much more. Let me start by describing myself, first off I am a Level 30 ranked player with a 1200 Elo( meaning I am about as average as they get), so don't expect to see a professional level of expertise. I have experience in every role of the game (Support, Mid ,etc.) and have unique mastery page and rune page setup for each role. I also quite frequently play the game with my friends as a sort of relaxed casual gamer and enjoy it thoroughly. I Hope you guys have as much fun reading this blog as I do writing it. :) Enjoy your Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment